Sengkang Swimming Complex
Sengkang Swimming Complex is within the newly refurbished Sengkang Sports Centre, which is opened to the public and managed by Sport Singapore.
Formerly known as Sengkang Sport and Recreation Centre, it has an amazing spread of facilities that provides the perfect spot for a good swim. Furthermore, this sport centre is well known for its extensive sports facilities to host the inaugural Youth Olympic Games.
57 Anchorvale Rd, Singapore 544964
Tuesday to Sunday: 8.00am – 9.30pm
- Competition Pool
- Teaching Pool
- Fun Pool
- Water Slide
Map of Sengkang Swimming Complex
HOW TO GET THERE
- Take Bus no. 85, 372 (Alight at Blk 371B or Opp Blk 371B)
- Alight at Sengkang (NE15/STC)
- Take LRT to Farmway (SW2)
- Exit and proceed to Anchorvale St and turn left to Anchorvale Rd
- Follow CTE and exit Yio Chu Kang Rd
- Turn left to Sengkang West Rd and turn right to Sengkang West Ave
- Turn left to Anchorvale Rd
Disclaimer: The information presented above is for reference purposes only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the swimming complex. For any inaccurate information presented, we would appreciate it if you could kindly drop us an update by filling up a Contact Us form and we will make the necessary amendments after verification with relevant authorities.