Indoor Heated Swimming Pool King Albert Park
Indoor Heated Swimming Pool King Albert Park is the fourth flagship outlet that was set up and operated by Little Splashes Aquatics since 2019. Founded in 2014, Little Splashes’ goal was to give babies and toddlers a comfortable environment to start their first aquatic journeys with their parents. Focusing on infant aquatics and toddler swimming lessons, Little Splashes has gained recognition and trust for their professionalism quickly over the years.
About King Albert Park Indoor Pool
Monday: 9.30am to 6.30pm
Tuesday: 9.30am to 6.30pm
Wednesday: 9.30am to 6.30pm
Thursday: 9.30am to 9pm
Friday: 9.30am to 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am to 9pm
Sunday: 9am to 9pm
- Pool Size: 12m by 5m
- No. of Showering Facilities: 7 shower rooms equipped with hot water
- No. of Bathtubs: 2 portable bathtubs
- Baby Changing Tables: 10 changing diaper table
- Maximum Capacity in Each Venue: 1320 pax
- Others: Children books & play available at our waiting area
How Many Classes Running at the Same Time:
- 1 Class on the weekday & weekends from 12:30pm to 3:30pm.
- 2 Classes on the weekends from 9:30am to 12:30pm & 3:30pm to 6:30pm.
Disclaimer: The information presented above is for reference purposes only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the swimming complex. For any inaccurate information presented, we would appreciate it if you could kindly drop us an update by filling up a Contact Us form and we will make the necessary amendments after verification with relevant authorities.