Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex
Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex has been serving the residents of Ang Mo Kio ever since it opened to the public on 24th May 1982. Other than its wholesome spread of facilities, another highlight at would be its prominent and unique red-tiled swimming complex and triangular roofs – this tetrahedral skylight design allowed it to be the proud winner of the Singapore Institute of Architects Architectural Design Award in 1986.
1771 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Singapore 569978
Thursday to Tuesday: 8.00am – 9.30pm
Wednesday: 2.30pm – 9.30pm
- Competition Pool
- Teaching Pool
- Wading Pool
Map of Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex
HOW TO GET THERE
- Take Bus no. 71, 133, 136, 262, 761 (Alight at Teck Ghee Ct or Opp Ang Mo Kio Swim Cplx)
- Alight at Ang Mo Kio (NS16)
- Take bus 133, 136 or 262 and alight at Opp Ang Mo Kio Swim Cplx)
- Follow CTE and take exit to Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
- Make a u-turn at Marymount Road and continue on Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
Disclaimer: The information presented above is for reference purposes only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the swimming complex. For any inaccurate information presented, we would appreciate it if you could kindly drop us an update by filling up a Contact Us form and we will make the necessary amendments after verification with relevant authorities.