Serangoon Swimming Complex
Serangoon Swimming Complex is one of the swimming pools located in the Central Region of Singapore. It is managed by Sport Singapore and has been serving the public with its amazing selection of swimming facilities maintained regularly. Along with its enviable location within the Serangoon area, the swimming complex is certainly a popular spot for many of the residents within the vicinity.
35A Yio Chu Kang Rd, Singapore 545552
|Monday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.00pm – 9.30pm|
|Thursday||2.30pm – 9.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
|Saturday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
|Sunday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
About Serangoon Swimming Complex
Public Holidays follows the Weekend Rates
Standard Rate (Non-Singapore Citizen)
Singapore Citizen / PR
ActiveSG SwimPass For Regular Vistors
Do you visit the swimming complex often? Find out how to purchase and use your swimpass with your ActiveSG eWallet to save on entry fee.
How To Go There
- Take Bus no. 136 (Alight at Serangoon Swim Cplx or Opp Serangoon Swim Cplx)
- Take Bus no. 43, 70, 70M, 76, 103, 109, 147, 156, 317, NR6 (Alight at Serangoon Sports Cplx or Opp Serangoon Swim Cplx)
- Alight at Serangoon (NE12/CC13)
- Take bus 103, 109 or 317 alight at Opp Serangoon Swim Cplx
- Follow CTE and exit at Yio Chu Kang Road (towards Upper Serangoon Road)
Disclaimer: The information presented above is for reference purposes only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the swimming complex. For any inaccurate information presented, we would appreciate it if you could kindly drop us an update by filling up a Contact Us form and we will make the necessary amendments after verification with relevant authorities.