Delta Swimming Complex
Delta Swimming Complex was opened to public on 7th November 1979, where it met the needs of the local community by providing them a place to enjoy swimming not only as a sport, but as part of their lifestyle. With the complex build in the middle of 2 MRT stations (Redhill MRT and Tiong Bahru MRT), it remains as a popular venue for active residents who live around the area. In addition, the complex is also within walking distance to Redhill Market.
900 Tiong Bahru Road, Singapore 158790
Wednesday to Monday: 8.00am – 9.30pm
Tuesday: 2.30pm – 9.30pm
- Competition Pool
- Teaching Pool
- Wading Pool
Map of Delta Swimming Complex
HOW TO GET THERE
- Take Bus no. 32, 33, 63, 64, 132, 145, NR5 (Alight at Blk 78 or Delta Swim Complex)
- Alight at Redhill (EW18), exit and look for Tiong Bahru Road
- Follow AYE and exit to Alexandra Road
- Continue on Alexandra Road, turn right to Tiong Bahru Road
- Slight left at Leng Kee Road and continue to Tiong Bahru Road
Disclaimer: The information presented above is for reference purposes only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the swimming complex. For any inaccurate information presented, we would appreciate it if you could kindly drop us an update by filling up a Contact Us form and we will make the necessary amendments after verification with relevant authorities.