Geylang East Swimming Complex
Geylang East Swimming Complex is one of the swimming pools located in the Central Region of Singapore. It is managed by Sport Singapore, is a comprehensive swimming facility that has a convenient location – certainly a crowd favourite for the residents in the vicinity. Surrounded by great food spots and lifestyle options, visitors can always consider Geylang East Swimming Complex if they are interested in taking up swimming lessons.
601 Aljunied Ave 1, Singapore 389862
|Monday||2.30pm – 9.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
|Thursday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
|Saturday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
|Sunday||8.00am – 9.30pm|
About Geylang East Swimming Complex
Public Holidays follows the Weekend Rates
Standard Rate (Non-Singapore Citizen)
Singapore Citizen / PR
ActiveSG SwimPass For Regular Vistors
Do you visit the swimming complex often? Find out how to purchase and use your swimpass with your ActiveSG eWallet to save on entry fee.
How To Go There
- Take Bus no. 24, 28, 43, 70, 70M, 76, 80, 135, 154 (Alight at Opp CISCO Ctr or CISCO Ctr)
- Take Bus no. 80, 155 (Alight at Folec Tech Ctr or Opp Folec Tech Ctr)
- Alight at Paya Lebar (EW8/CC9), look for Paya Lebar Road
- Turn left at Geylang East Central, then right to Aljunied Ave 1
- Follow PIE and take exit onto Paya Lebar Road
- Turn left to Geylang East Central, and turn right to Aljunied Ave 1
Disclaimer: The information presented above is for reference purposes only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the swimming complex. For any inaccurate information presented, we would appreciate it if you could kindly drop us an update by filling up a Contact Us form and we will make the necessary amendments after verification with relevant authorities.